Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday, June 14th

We're here in southern California for our oldest granddaughter Taylor's high school graduation.  I had one more post to complete the bike ride story and cannot get my external hard drive to work on my daughter Leslie 's computer.  The hard drive contains what I had already written up, so I'll have to wait until Friday when I get home. Tomorrow I'll post some of the pictures from today of the family.  We have all our kids and grandkids together - we're only missing Danny, Laurel's husband who had to stay home and couldn't get off work.

Come back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. These are fun times....Sure hard to believe Taylor is that old now. Will look forward to seeing pictures.

    Amanda just graduated from High School and Elijah will graduate from 8th grade to High School tomorrow. It's so nice to be close for these events.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We all need encouragement, me includeded but I love to encourage others as well. We're all on this journey of life together. Let's hold hands and forge ahead.

If you do not have a blog, you can comment by scrolling down to the bottom of the blog, click on "select profile"; then "anonymous". Be sure to sign your name so I know who you are.